I’ve designed my course offering to help you work out if hypnobirthing is right for you. All you have to do is email me at email@example.com for a free 1-1 consultation. This will allow us to discuss any worries, concerns or fears you may have around your birth and help you find out if hypnobirthing is for you. I offer courses specifically around preparing for a positive C-section as well as natural births, whatever your birth choices you can prepare for a positive experience. Any bookings and payments made two weeks in advance of the course start date will qualify for an early bird rate of £275 for all four sessions. Courses booked after this date will be £295. Private courses also available. Please contact me for details. All course prices cover both mum and birth partner and include the following: 4 x 2.5 hour group sessions The Wise Hippo workbook 7 x pregnancy and birth MP3S Birth plan template 2 x post birth Mp3s Personalised 1-1 support up to your birth Post birth session (if desired) The following content is covered on the course: By the end of session one you will:
- Bust any negative beliefs you may have about birth
- Get comfortable with what we mean by Hypnosis. No swinging watches here!
- Understand the physiology of birth…let go of any worries you have about how your body works.
- Understand how the mind interprets pain. You can manage and control it.
- Take charge of your thoughts. Begin to enjoy your pregnancy and look forward to your birth rather than feeling worried or anxious.
- Enjoy a relaxation session, helping you leave feeling calm and relaxed.
By the end of session two you will: Learn how to become an expert in relaxation so that you can feel calm, relaxed and in control in the lead up to and during your baby’s birth.
- Discover how to use your breath during labour
- Learn how to distract your mind away from your body so that you can distance yourself from any pain.
- Set up useful anchors to relaxation that you can use any time you want any extra boost of those feel good hormones
- Feel confident in the fact that your partner is learning how to use all of these tools and techniques with you, so that they can help you use them on the day.
By the end of session three you will: Know what is important to you about your birth and leave with a personalized birth plan to share with your support team. You will also experience a powerful FEAR RELEASE session so that you can start looking forward to your baby’s birth.
- Where do you want to birth?
- What do you want your birthing environment to be like?
- Who do you want to be with you?
- How do you want to get labour started?
By the end of session four you will: Feel ready for birth, feeling confident that your birth partner knows exactly how to support you and your baby when the time comes.
- The focus is on your Birth Partner so that they fully understand how you want them to support you.
- Enjoy Soothing Strokes an incredibly simple form of light massage to stimulate your body’s natural pain relief.
- Use your B.R.A.I.N.S. to make sure that you have a structured way to ask questions if required.
- Explore the best Birthing Positions to support an easier more comfortable birth.
- Learn birth humming to help avoid unnecessary forced pushing for birth.
- Walk through your labour and birth from it getting started to holding your baby in your arms and how what you have been learning fits in with that.
Booking is essential.
To confirm your place, use the contact form on my website, www.born2birth.co.uk ,
Contact me via Facebook, @born2birth or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Ealing 135 members, Ealing Council Staff, Parents of St. Marks School or Buttons Day Nursery and NHS staff benefit from a 10% discount.)
This course can be undertaken at any time during your pregnancy.
Courses take place at 7:30pm in the upstairs room of the W7 Emporium, 60 Boston Road, Hanwell, W7 3TR.
The venue for subsequent sessions may change depending on how many clients sign up to the full course.
Next course dates:
Monday 4th November
Monday 11th November
Monday 18th November
Monday 25th November
Monday 6th January
Monday 13th January
Monday 20th January
Monday 27th January
I look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you onto one of my courses. Louisa McDonald www.born2birth.co.uk