The health and safety of my clients and their babies is my highest priority so having reviewed the most recent guidance from Public Health England around the Coronavirus outbreak and following a number of requests, I will be moving my upcoming face to face courses online.
Using the video conferencing tool, ‘Zoom’, the course content will be exactly the same, and you’ll still have full access to all the course materials as normal. All you need is access to a device and an internet connection. The classes will still be live and interactive enabling you to ask questions and enjoy the relaxation sessions in the same way you would if we were in the same room.
So pull on your PJ’s, grab your favourite drink and relax on your own sofa with your birth partner to learn all the tools you need to prepare for a calm and relaxed birth experience.
As I will not have to pay for a venue, I am offering a discount on all online courses which means the full course is now just £250.
The next course is scheduled to begin on Monday 2nd November @ 7:30pm and lasts for 4 weeks.
I am also able to offer private one to one online courses at a cost of £475 if this is something you would prefer. Please get in touch for further details.
I want to support as many women as possible through this uncertain time so if you’re feeling anxious about your birth, or know someone who can benefit from my support, please take advantage of the free personal consultation I offer. Simply email email@example.com to arrange a time.
Here’s more information about the course:
All course prices cover both mum and birth partner and include the following:
- 4 x 2 – 2.5 hour online sessions,
- The Wise Hippo workbook (I will arrange to post this to you in advance of the course commencing)
- 7 x pregnancy and birth MP3S,
- Birth planning template
- 2 x post birth Mp3s
- Personalised 1-1 support from me up to your birth
The following content is covered on the course:
By the end of session one you will:
- Bust any negative beliefs you may have about birth
- Get comfortable with what we mean by Hypnosis. No swinging watches here!
- Understand the physiology of birth…let go of any worries you have about how your body works.
- Understand how the mind interprets pain. You can manage and control it.
- Take charge of your thoughts. Begin to enjoy your pregnancy and look forward to your birth rather than feeling worried or anxious.
- Enjoy a relaxation session, helping you leave feeling calm and relaxed.
By the end of session two you will:
Learn how to become an expert in relaxation so that you can feel calm, relaxed and in control in the lead up to and during your baby’s birth.
- Discover how to use your breath during labour
- Learn how to distract your mind away from your body so that you can distance yourself from any pain.
- Set up useful anchors to relaxation that you can use any time you want any extra boost of those feel good hormones
- Feel confident in the fact that your partner is learning how to use all of these tools and techniques with you, so that they can help you use them on the day.
By the end of session three you will:
Know what is important to you about your birth and leave with a personalized birth plan to share with your support team. You will also experience a powerful FEAR RELEASE session so that you can start looking forward to your baby’s birth.
- Where do you want to birth?
- What do you want your birthing environment to be like?
- Who do you want to be with you?
- How do you want to get labour started?
By the end of session four you will:
Feel ready for birth, feeling confident that your birth partner knows exactly how to support you and your baby when the time comes.
- The focus is on your Birth Partner so that they fully understand how you want them to support you.
- Enjoy Soothing Strokes an incredibly simple form of light massage to stimulate your body’s natural pain relief.
- Use your B.R.A.I.N.S. to make sure that you have a structured way to ask questions if required.
- Explore the best Birthing Positions to support an easier more comfortable birth.
- Learn birth humming to help avoid unnecessary forced pushing for birth.
- Walk through your labour and birth from it getting started to holding your baby in your arms and how what you have been learning fits in with that.